Sweet Baby Back Ribs are perfect for any backyard gathering!
Happy Saturday! You know what I want to do? Grill! Now the question will be, will the weather cooperate? I sure hope so!
Remember back in May when I made some skewers for you? Well today I am brining you these ribs!
First off, I had no idea that you should remove the membrane of the ribs before you cook them. Life changing event for sure! At the time I was doing it, I thought to myself, really what does this do?
Well you see the difference is when you go to slice your ribs. It’s a easy and smooth cut. Almost to the point where I didn’t have to slice! That was the best!
Another thing about this recipe was that you don’t even put the sauce on until the last ten minutes of cooking. I had to do a double take when reading the instructions to be sure I read them correctly. I always had the misconception that I should put the sauce on a lot early! Well not this time! Seriously fight the urge. Wait! It is so worth it! ENJOY!
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Stubb's Bar-B-Q Spice Rub
- 1/2 cup Stubb's Sweet Sticky Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Two, 2 to 3 pounds racks of baby back ribs
- Pull off the thin membrane from the underside of each rack of ribs. Blot them dry.
- Massage the spice rub into the ribs on all sides. Leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Preheat outdoor grill on medium heat.
- Cook ribs side down for 20 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 30 minutes on low heat.
- Baste both sides of your ribs with Bar-B-Q Sauce and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove, allow to rest for 10 minutes, slice and serve!