These Bacon Mushroom and Swiss Burgers are easy to make, easy to eat and perfect for any game day!
Happy Monday! Did your team make it to the big game? Well as you know I used to live in Charlotte, so I am guessing you know that my team did! Woot! Super excited! What makes me even more excited are these burgers!
Since most of the East Coast is covered in snow I can imagine that you have no plans for grilling anytime soon. That is okay because I have the best alternative for you!
I grabbed some Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties from Tyson® while I was shopping at our local Meijer store. These patties are super convenient because they are ready in about a minute from the microwave – no hassle/ no mess!
What I did to spruce them up a bit was sauté some mushrooms, fried some bacon and added some cheese! The combination of these flavors took these delicious burgers over the edge! You would of thought I stood outside forever while I waited for them to grill up. But no way they were cooked in under 30 minutes! Now that is my kind of burger! ENJOY!
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- olive oil
- 12 ounces bacon
- 6 slices deli style swiss cheese
- 6 Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties
- 6 hamburger buns.
- In medium pan add mushrooms. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Sauté on medium heat for 8 minutes. Remove mushrooms from pan and set aside.
- Return pan to stove and add bacon. Cook on medium heat for 8 minutes. Remove from pan and drain.
- Microwave patties according to directions. Top with cheese and microwave for one additional minute.
- Place hamburger patty on bottom of bun. Top each with one slice of bacon and mushrooms. ENJOY!
You can earn points with every purchase of Tyson® Any’tizers and Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips® at PlayOff Play-Offs Visit www.tysonplayoffs.com to enter. Also there is a special offer: From 1/10/16- 2/6/16 – Save $1.50 on any 2 Crispy Chicken Strips or Any’Tizers (excluding bone in-wings) and from 1/10/16- 2/6/16 – Save $1.00 / 1 Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties! Awesome!