All opinions are mine alone. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Louis Kemp. #CrabDelightfulHoliday #CollectiveBias
Looking for a quick holiday appetizer? Look no more, these Mini Crab Quiche Tarts are the perfect delicious bite size appetizer!
We have a very unique situation in our house during the holidays. Every other year my older kids would be away during the holidays so left at home would be myself, my hubby and the smaller girls.
We got into the habit a few years ago to just make appetizers for Christmas and eat off of them all day long.
I absolutely LOVE to do this! I would make simple stuff like cheese balls with crackers and meatballs.
This year I decided to up my game a little and add these Mini Crab Quiche Tarts to the mix!
Let me tell you, I made a test run of these just to see how the recipe turned out and he LOVED them! So definitely a keeper for the holidays!
So to make these little quiche tarts I only used a few ingredients. I used egg, puff pastry, garlic powder, Louis Kemp Crab Delights Flake Style and some green onions to top it off! Super simple and so easy!
A few tips about making these:
- You want to make sure you break up your Crab Delights, that are made with premium Wild Alaskan Pollock fillets. Smaller pieces work well when adding into the puff pastry.
- Depending on how big you cut your puff pastry will determine how many tarts you get. I used a round 2 inch cookie cutter, which was the perfect size for mini quiche.
Mini Crab Quiche Tarts
- 1 puff pastry sheet thawed
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package Louis Kemp Crab Delights Flake Style broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray mini muffin tin with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a small round cookie cutter, cut puff pastry and place into indentations of muffin tin.
- In medium bowl whisk eggs together.
- Add garlic powder and crab delights. Stir.
- Scoop into puff pastry.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with green onions, serve and ENJOY!
You are in luck today because there is a $1.00 OFF Louis Kemp Crab Delights coupon that you can use to buy your crab delights!
I’d love to know what would you make with crab delights? ENJOY!