This Grilled Salmon Salad with Apricot Dressing is refreshing, full of flavor and completely satisfying!
I am honored to be a Stonyfield Clean Plate Club Member. This post is in partnership with Stonyfield and Taylor Farms. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that allow me to share quality content and recipes with you!
Summer is here and I want all things grilled, like these grilled peach puffs! But when it comes to dinner time I like to go with some super easy and quick! Grilling salmon just happens to be one of my favorite ways to get dinner on the table!
This time around I decided to top my salmon onto a salad and make a dressing as well!
I used apricots because they are in season right now and you should have no trouble finding them!
To complete my meal I used Taylor Farms Organic Power Greens Kale Medley. It’s an excellent source of Vitamin A, C, and K! In my dressing I used Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Greek Yogurt! The yogurt is Non GMO, pasture raised and gluten free, so I feel good about topping it on my salad!
Let me know what you are grilling this summer! ENJOY!
- 1 salmon fillet, grilled
- 4 cups Taylor Farms Power Green Kale Medley
- 1/3 cup Stonyfield Whole Milk Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tablespoons apricot puree or jam
- 1 tablespoons apricot juice
- 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 grilled apricot slices
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- To make dressing:
- Add yogurt, maple syrup, vinegar, salt, apricot puree, apricot juice and olive oil into a large bowl or mason jar.
- Mix together until completely incorporated.
- Place salad on serving plate.
- Top with salmon, grilled apricots and top it off with dressing.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at: