Shrimp Broccoli Rice made with fresh ingredients and a perfect meal solution for all year round!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShrimpItUp #CollectiveBias
Let’s talk seafood today, shall we? Are you on team love it or team leave it? I personally am on team LOVE IT! Shrimp can seem intimidating to make but it really is super easy!
Whether you are making this SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi or starting straight from frozen shrimp it can be ready in about 20 minutes! Which is a perfect meal solution for our family!
Growing up I really do not remember eating shrimp at home. I do remember when we traveled to the Carolina beaches each year we would always go out for a fish dinner and popcorn shrimp was my all time favorite thing to order along with stuffed crab!
During the Lent season we tend to increase our game on fish and shrimp dishes. I love making this easy creamy shrimp pasta but I wanted to mix it up a little and make this Asian inspired dish! We also added some SeaPak® Shrimp Spring Rolls to the side of our meal! They fit perfect with the theme of our dinner and made this a well rounded meal for our family!
You can conveniently find SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi and SeaPak® Shrimp Spring Rolls in your freezer section at Walmart!
- 12 ounces SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi
- 2 cups rice
- 2 teaspoon asian seasoning
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 3 carrot sticks, pealed and julienned
- Cook shrimp on the stovetop according to package.
- Cook 2 cups rice according to packing. Add asian seasoning to water while you cook the rice.
- In a medium pan fill with water. Add broccoli and carrots and allow to come to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain.
- When rice is done stir in vegetables and shrimp.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
How would you #ShrimpItUp?