Have you ever eaten a peanut butter ball or as some call it buckeyes? How about a popcorn snack that taste like this! Peanut Butter Ball Popcorn was a huge hit in our house!! #popcornweek!
In creating this recipe I knew I wanted to get peanut butter on my popcorn somehow. There have been a few times that I just poured peanut butter right into my popcorn and dug in. I always thought it needed a little more of something. Then I started thinking about the key ingredients in peanut butter balls. Butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and chocolate.
The oil used to cook the popcorn is what I am replacing the butter with. I poured melted peanut butter onto the popcorn. Then I added melted nutella as my chocolate because you know everything is just better with nutella! I sprinkled and mixed powdered sugar into these. Now we have peanut butter ball popcorn! ENJOY!
- 7 cups popcorn
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup nutella
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl add popcorn.
- Pour peanut butter over popcorn and mix.
- Microwave nutella for 30 seconds.
- Pour nutella over popcorn and mix.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and stir.
- Pour popcorn onto cookie sheet and set for 15 minutes. ENJOY!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at: