This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FronteraExperience #CollectiveBias
Homemade Chipotle Tortilla Chips + Carnitas Taco Skillet made from With Frontera Frozen Skillets –such a restaurant inspired Mexican meal made right at home.
Moving recently to Minnesota we have had the pleasure to meet our neighbors some. There are other families in the cul des ac and our family has enjoyed meeting them and getting to know them!
We have already had the chance to get have a backyard get together where we ate s’mores and been to birthday parties! We are so thankful for friendly neighbors!
It’s our turn to have guest over for some adult time and I was thinking it would be a good idea to serve Frontera® Skillets meals that I found recently on my trip to Target!
They have 5 different varieties. I choose the Carnitas Taco Skillet but they all looked pretty delicious! And the instructions make it so easy to get this meal on the table in a jiffy!
They also have lots of other seasonings, salsas and guacamole mix to choose from! To make these tortilla chips I went with the Chipotle Pepper Adobo with Roasted Tomato Seasoning! It made the chips have just the right kick but not overwhelming!
Don’t forget to heat to Target and grab your Frontera® Skillets today! What flavors are you interested in trying? Check out this deal From 10/29-11/25/17 you can get 25% off of Frontera® Skillets at Target.
- 10 mini corn tortillas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Frontera® Chipotle Pepper Adobo with Roasted Tomato Seasoning
- Frontera® Carnitas Taco Skillet
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut tortillas in fourths. Lay on sheet pan.
- Mix together Frontera® Chipotle Pepper Adobo with Roasted Tomato Seasoning and olive oil.
- Brush on tortillas.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Cook Frontera® Carnitas Taco Skillet according to package.
- Serve and ENJOY!