This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GoldfishMix #Walmart #CollectiveBias
Chocolate Popcorn Pretzel Bark balances sweet and salty into a wholesome treat!
Let’s talk snack time shall we? My kids come home everyday at around 3pm wanting something to eat. Sometimes I have items already prepared for them such as fruit and yogurt or a special treat that I have made for that day.
Other times they come in and grab one of their favorite snacks, Goldfish® crackers. When we walk through our local Walmart they love to look through the different varieties that are offered. The pretzel and cheddar flavors are some of their favorites! What I decided to do was take their favorite and make it into a fun treat for them! I added some popcorn and candy coated crispy chocolates to the top of melted dark chocolate. It was quick and easy and ready in under 30 minutes! That is a win-win for us all around! I didn’t have to spend too much time in the kitchen and they didn’t have to wait too long to eat it! These Goldfish® crackers are the perfect solution for my kids snacking and the perfect solution for this busy mom!
Chocolate Popcorn Pretzel Bark
- 2 cups dark chocolate melted
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- ½ cup candy coated crispy chocolates
- 1 cup Goldfish® Exclusive Pretzel crackers
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt dark chocolate over double boiler until smooth. Spread onto a prepared cookie sheet.
- Allow chocolate to cool for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle popcorn and lightly press into chocolate.
- Top with candy coated crispy chocolates and lightly press into chocolate.
- Sprinkle with crackers and lightly press into chocolate.
- Allow to sit in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until hardened.
- Cut and ENJOY!