Easy 3 ingredient Butterscotch Fudge, a fun holiday treat to give this season!
The kids are working on their final week of school before winter break! Yikes, where did December go?
Well I have been busy in the kitchen making lots of treats. Every year we have an annual holiday baking day here at the house and I love to make treats and give them to my husband’s coworkers and the kid’s teachers.
This year as you noticed I have been full into fudge. So I tried another one and made them butterscotch flavored. Best thing I ever did!! I takes like a minute to make in the microwave and then I added the butterscotch chips directly to my fudge before it was cooled. I honestly thought that the chips wouldn’t melt, but they did and I am so glad they did. They made this pretty butterscotch color that is swirled through out the fudge and I didn’t even intend to do that! Love when things turn out better than planned!
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounce semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips, optional
- Pour milk and chocolate chips into microwavable bowl.
- Cook in microwave for 1 minutes. Stir till smooth.
- Stir in butterscotch chips.
- Pour and smooth out into 9X9 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Top with butterscotch chips. (optional)
- Allow to set in refrigerator for 1 hour or until ready to serve. ENJOY!
Now because I am making a load of treats and candies for coworkers and teachers, I needed something to put all of these yummies in. So I ran into my local Walmart to grab some things. I found these festive Rubbermaid TakeAlongs which have a special ibotta offer right now where you can get $1 back when you buy Any 2 Rubbermaid TakeAlongs Products which is exclusive to Walmart shoppers. Fun right?
I’d love to hear what kind of treats you plan on making and sharing this holiday season!