Grilled Chicken Casserole is filled with lentils and broccoli and comes together in 15 minutes!
“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Birds Eye®, and Tyson® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #FastFreshFilling http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
Well we just returned on Saturday from being gone on vacation for a week! It was nice but exhausting. We were at the beach and it is always so fun but carrying sand toys, umbrellas, towels and kids to and from the beach makes me tired. I actually told my hubby we needed a rest from the rest!
When we finally came home I was not really in the mood to cook. And I needed to do some grocery shopping because our refrigerator was empty from being gone, so I ran quickly to Walmart and picked up a few items!
I picked up some Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blends (Italian Style) and Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets! And let me tell you something. You can microwave both of these items, each for about 5 minutes. Which was perfect in my book!
Now the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets really surprised me. They actually tasted like they just came off the grill. In fact even better because they were not dry at all! They were perfectly moist!
After I microwaved both my chicken and Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blend I mixed them together. Added some cherry tomatoes and swiss cheese. Then I microwaved it for 2 more minutes just to let the cheese melt and dinner was served! My hubby was super crazy for the lentils. They are his thing. Which is why I picked the Italian style blend because I knew he would like them! ENJOY!
- 4 Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets
- 11.5 ounce Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blends, Italian Style
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices swiss cheese, diced
- Cover and microwave chicken fillets on microwave safe plate for 5 minutes or according to package instructions. When done set aside to cool.
- Microwave Birds Eye Steamfresh® Protein Blends for 5 minutes or according to package instructions.
- Dice chicken.
- In a casserole dish add protein blend and chicken. Stir together.
- Top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Cover and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Cool for 2 minutes and ENJOY!