You might be thinking, oh no Valentine’s is Saturday and I have nothing done. Or class parties are tomorrow, what do I bring? Have no fear! This quick and easy popcorn mix is perfect for just the occasion. You can basically throw a bunch of ingredients together and it’s done. The hard part is waiting for it to set!
I have a slight obsession with popcorn. Remember this nutella marshmallow popcorn or this peanut butter ball popcorn? Yeah I like it plain, salty, or sweet! How ever you want to give it to me, I’ll eat it! How do you like your popcorn?
Valentine's Day Party Popcorn
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 2 ounces almond bark
- 25 red candy melts
- 1/2 cup red m&m's
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3 1 ounce box conversation hearts
- Place popcorn into a large bowl.
- Melt almond bark in microwave for 2 minutes. Stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Pour over popcorn and stir.
- Pour popcorn onto a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silpat.
- Melt red candy melts over double boil, stirring until smooth, then pour into a plastic sandwich bag. Clip the corner to make a small whole and pip the red candy onto the popcorn in zig zag motions.
- Sprinkle over the popcorn m&m's, marshmallows and hearts. Allow to set for 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and ENJOY!
- Caution: When pouring red candy melts into sandwich baggie the candy will be hot. Allow to cool for a minute so you do not burn your hands, or use an ovenmit to hold the bag.
- Also when remember when eating popcorn the conversations hearts are hard!
Recipe inspired by: http://www.somethingswanky.com/animal-cracker-popcorn/
So you want to know about the giveaway? What does it have to do with popcorn? Nothing but I’m in a loving feeling type mood so I want to share this with you! It is a Ninja Mega Kitchen System! Do you have one? I do not, but I would love it! It would be perfect for all the smoothies I like to make! How awesome if it were one of you who won it! Enter and GOOD LUCK!