Easy Ham and Cheese Quesadillas made with 3 ingredients and perfect for a quick lunch or snack! Flour tortillas topped with deli ham and Mexican cheese!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
The easiest snack and lunch to make! Seriously I could eat these quesadillas everyday and not think twice about it! They take about 3 minutes to make and are so cheesy and delicious!
These are kid approved!
They love the cheese, ham and flour tortillas! We also sometimes add different ingredients such as shrimp, pepperoni or egg.
Which ingredients to use?
- Flour tortillas are the first ingredient you will need!
- Deli ham, I typically buy black forest ham.
- Shredded Mexican cheese. You can use any cheese you want but this is our favorite!
HOW TO MAKE QUESADILLAS:
- Grab a pan and heat! It’s best when it is already hot! Lay down your first tortilla.
- Place the deli ham, my preferred kind is black forest ham, on top of the tortilla.
- Add the cheese! You can put it on the bottom and top to hold the quesadillas together (as suggested by a follower) I sometimes do this but most of the time I just pile the cheese on the top!
- Then you top with another tortilla and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for two more minutes! It’s DONE!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 2- 9 inch round tortillas
- 2 slices of deli style ham
- 1/4 cup shredded mexican cheese
- Using a medium size pan, lay one tortilla in the pan.
- Place the slices of ham on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Add another tortilla on top.
- Allow to cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes or until the bottom starts to get golden brown.
- Flip and cook for another 2 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted on the inside.
- Remove from pan, cut and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 1225mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 30g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
More quesadillas from around the web!
- Air Fryer Quesadillas! I never knew you could make them in the air fryer! Love it!
- Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas! Love the addition of chicken in these!