Gather ‘Round your grill and cook up some Hidden Valley Ranch Country Marinade Grilled Chicken!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Cooking on the grill does not get old for me! Lately I have been doing 50% of the cooking so I can share some delicious foods with you and it has made me really enjoy grilling!
I’ve been grilling things like fruits, veggies and chicken! Lots of chicken! But it’s cool because the family is enjoying eating everything I have been making!
When I went outside to grill these chicken thighs my youngest daughter went with me. She wanted to see what I was doing. Then she checked the garden out and asked if we could eat outside?
That delights me so much because she is learning to enjoy her surroundings. She is learning to enjoy the simple things.
The simple things for me can just sometimes being gathered around the grill with friends, family or little 3 year olds. Talking, laughing, or answering questions about where to eat dinner. The simple things!
This recipe is one of those simple things. It took about two seconds to prep the chicken and get into the marinade to sit for a hour. What is also simple is that all of the ingredients are available at Walmart for a great value. It took me just a few minutes to run into the store, grab them up and head home to grill!
So make dinner simple by making this chicken! ENJOY!
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3 pounds Tyson® Fresh Chicken Thighs, skin removed
- In a bowl, mix the seasoning mix together with the chicken broth and mustard until smooth. Place chicken pieces in a food storage zipper bag with seasoning mixture. Seal the bag and marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and discard the marinade. Grill the chicken about 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove the chicken from the grill and let stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.