Good evening! I hope you all have had a great weekend!
Follow me on Instagram!For those of you who may be new, let me explain quickly what a link party is! It’s a place where bloggers can get together in one space and share their work. It is a way to be seen, promoted and get some fabulous followers! You! So thanks for stopping by and we hope you stick around!
This weekend I had this amazingly good coffee milkshake! It totally got me in the mood for frozen treats! There were a few that caught my eye from the party last week! Enjoy!!
Nancy from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Here are a few rules:
- Please follow your host in some way. Either by Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+ or Email.
- Let’s support our fellow bloggers by visiting at least two other links at this party.
- Please only link up recipes, DIY projects, crafts, printables and tutorials. NO GIVEAWAYS or shops.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects, you are giving The Bitter Side of Sweet, This Gal Cooks, Cooking on the Front Burner and Call Me PMc permission to use your photos in our weekly featured posts and on social media. All photos will be have a link back to your post.
- Please link up only new content or content that you have not shared at this party in a while.
Have fun and party on!!