Easy fudge like Chocolate Crinkle Cookies that are rolled in powdered sugar and taste like a brownie! Perfect for holiday baking!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I have been up to my ears in packing boxes and cleaning our new house so we can get moved in!
Before the moment gets away from me, I just wanted to say Thank You! Yesterday I celebrated 3 years of blogging.
My first year I made this sea foam salad, which happens to be one of my most popular recipes on here. Last year I did a giveaway, but this year has just kind of slipped by because of our move.
I just can’t believe I have been doing this for three year you guys! The one thing that keeps me coming back is knowing that you keep coming back! And for that I so appreciate YOU!
I have never made crinkle cookies and did a lot of research on how to make them before I dived into the recipe. But you guys they are supper easy and now I can’t stop thinking of all the flavor possibilities that I can make with this simple mix!
Don’t be discouraged when your mix is like a brownie mix, it is supposed to be that way. Also, be careful the mix is also very, very sticky so patience and floured fingers will get you through this in no time! ENJOY!
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make an recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mat, set aside.
- In small bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- In mixer whisk together sugar and eggs. Add vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue to mix till incorporated.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough and roll into powdered sugar.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes then remove from sheet and continue to cool completely on cooling rack. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Blahnik Baker http://blahnikbaker.com/double-chocolate-crinkle-cookies/