This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterEssentials #CollectiveBias
Butterfinger Cheesecake Brownie Bites are the perfect addition to your on the go meal!
Our family looks forward to Spring. The young girls can head back outside to play on their swing set, the older ones head outside to play basketball again with their friends. Spring also means for us more extra circular activities for the kids.
My 15 year old son is starting drivers education, we will have ballet recitals, band performances and Easter vacation coming up. Going in a million directions sometimes you need to just grab some food and go.
On top of that I started a new part time job as a permanent substitute at my daughter’s preschool. We eat snack and lunch everyday so I needed to figure out what to take with me.
So I headed to my local Walmart and started looking around for things that would fit nicely into my lunch box. I get to use a microwave at work so these STOUFFER’S® Pepperoni Pizza Mac Cups were the perfect fit for me! It was ready in 2 minutes and by the time I was back in class it was ready for me to dig in!
While I was shopping I decided to pick up some BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs to make these cheesecake brownie bites! They will come in handy when Easter comes around because these egg shaped milk chocolates are perfect for Easter egg hunts and baskets as well!
- FOR THE BROWNIE LAYER:
- 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 BUTTERFINGER® NestEggs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tins by lining them with cupcake liners.
- Mix together brownie mix, eggs, water and oil until creamy.
- Scoop 4 teaspoons into each cupcake liner. Set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese until smooth. Add egg and continue to mix.
- Stir in butterfingers.
- Distribute evenly onto brownie layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove and ENJOY!
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.