Perfect for fall Apple Cider Muffins full of apples and spices!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of J.M. Smucker’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Remember last week when I was telling you about Martha White® Mixes being at Kroger? Well this week I’ve taken one of their mixes and added my own flare to it. You see we went apple picking last Friday and my refrigerator and cabinets are now full of apples. Apples are everywhere!
That’s okay because we love apples. But I get this instant feeling when I have so many laying around that I need to bake. Let me tell you, I have been doing a lot of baking!
My kids are happy because they love the things I can make with their favorite fruit.
For these muffins, they turned out very well. I added apple cider to them just to intensify the flavor of the apple cider. I also added apples to it, just to give you a little taste of fresh apple in every bite!
To top it off I made a simple powdered sugar drizzle! The perfect finishing touch!
Hope you enjoy! Are you going apple picking this season??
- 2 7 ounce packages Martha White® Apple Cider Mixes
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup diced apples, washed and peeled
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line muffin pan with liners or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix apple cider mixes and apple cider together in mixing bowl just until it is moistened.
- Stir in apples.
- Divide equally into muffin liners.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together powdered sugar and milk. Drizzle over muffins.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Muffins should be stored in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.