Easy Sheet Pan Roasted Asparagus coated in olive oil, fresh garlic and salt! This simple side dish is the easiest way to make asparagus!
One of my favorite ways to eat vegetables are roasted! It’s really the simplest way to cook them up! Very hands off!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
They are all equally easy and good!
How to Make Sheet Pan Roasted Asparagus?
- garlic cloves, diced
- salt (I sometimes like to use sea salt)
- extra virgin olive oil (it’s basically the only oil we use!)
Preheat your oven to 400℉. Then you put all of your ingredients on a sheet pan and cook. It’s super simple and quick!
Afterwards I sprinkled mine with parmesan cheese! It’s makes it just so tasty!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- On sheet pan add asparagus, salt, olive oil and garlic. Mix till all ingredients are coated with olive oil.
- Roasted for 20 to 25 minutes. (depending on the size of your asparagus)
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 95Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 533mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice
MORE RECIPES WITH ASPARAGUS!
- Grilled Asparagus with Lemon! This grilled asparagus recipe adds even more flavor with Manchego cheese for a simple summer vegetable side dish.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Boursin! 3 ingredients and so easy!
- Spring Asparagus Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette! The asparagus is thinly sliced and tossed with tomatoes, almonds, Parmesan, mint, and a simple lemon vinaigrette.
- Asparagus Ricotta Lemon Tart! Impress your family and friends with this lemony, ricotta and parmesan filling nestled in puffed pastry that is topped with roasted asparagus!