This Easy S’mores Bark has just 3 ingredients and is made in the microwave! Super fun for getting kids in the kitchen with you!
You guys! S’mores is one of my all time favorite treats! What I really love is that you do not have to only make them in the summer, they can be made all year round!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Looks how fun this S’mores bark is! Super simple too! With lots of creamy chocolate and melted marshmallows they will be a hit in your house!
How to make S’mores Bark?
- chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- graham crackers (we actually like using cinnamon graham crackers when we make s’mores)
- make sure to have parchment paper on hand. This is really helpful for when you are freezing the chocolate.
- Place your chocolate in a microwavable safe bowl on high for about 30 seconds. You don’t want to burn your chocolate but you do need it melted.
- Stir it well so that it becomes smooth.
- Pour onto your parchment paper and smooth it out to make a nice layer.
- Next, top it with the graham crackers and only 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You will then melt 1 cup of mini marshmallows in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Stir really well.
- Drizzle the melted marshmallow over your bark. (careful, it’s a little sticky)
- Place in freezer for a couple of hours for it to set.
- Break it apart and you are done!
We have a few fun variations to s’mores here on the blog! One of my all time favorites is this mint chocolate frozen yogurt s’mores! It has frozen yogurt between the layers of the marshmallow and chocolate! Highly recommend you try it!
Another one of my favorites is s’mores muddy buddies (or puppy chow as some like to call it). Adds all of the flavors of s’mores without the campfire or mess!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallow
- 2-3 graham crackers (crumbled)
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwavable safe bowl for about 30 seconds or until completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Spread out evenly.
- Top with crumbled graham crackers and 1 cup of mini marshmallows. Slightly press down.
- Microwave remaining mini marshmallows for about 20 seconds, or until you are able to stir into a creamy texture. Drizzle it on top of bark.
- Place the bark in the freezer for a 2 hours or until set. Remove and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or back in the freezer.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 27mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 22gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
MORE S’MORES RECIPES!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Skillet S’mores! Perfect to use while camping!
- 10 Minute Pumpkin Spice S’mores Trifle! Love the combination of summer and fall here!
- S’mores Donuts! yes please! Would love this for breakfast!
- 5 Minute Pudding S’mores! Love how quick this is to make!
- My kids would go crazy for these S’mores Popcorn Balls!
- This S’mores Chocolate Pudding Pie is one amazing dessert!
- Made with a chocolate ganache and marshmallow syrup these S’mores Chocolate Chip Pancakes will be a hit!