Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins are a hearty, soft breakfast muffin! Studded with fresh strawberries, these portable muffins will become a delicious favorite!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
I’ve talked before about my love/hate relationship with breakfast, but I will say I am starting to embrace it, especially when muffins are involved! These easy to make muffins are so tender and full of strawberries, you will definitely want seconds!
Breakfast around here is typically cereal. You know something quick and the best way for the kids to get in their dairy for the day. However, we also have muffins on hand for when they want something a little different.
One muffin is plenty for me but they typically will want a second one with a glass of milk!
How to make Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins?
Step 1: You will add the dry ingredients of flour, sugar, oats, baking powder to a bowl and whisk together.
Step 2: Melt butter and whisk in milk and egg.
Step 3. Add butter mixture to dry ingredients and stir together.
Step 4: Stir in fresh or frozen strawberries.
Step 5. Scoop into muffin liners.
Step 6: Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
Step 7. Remove from oven, allow to cool and EAT!
Can you freeze these muffins?
Yes! You can freeze these muffins! We keep them and other varieties in the freezer all of the time.
The kids just pull out what they wan to eat and we microwave them until they are warm!
So good and tasty!
Want more muffins recipes?
Some of my favorite recipes here on the blog are muffin recipes and you will see I went through a phase where I made them all with oats! Nevertheless because they are super tasty!
- Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins! So simple and easy to make! You can have them in just about 20 minutes!
- I can’t even begin to tell you how much I like these Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins. They are one of my favorite muffins to make! These actually have a nice buttery topping that you will love!
- Cranberry Pecan Muffins! I keep frozen cranberries in my freezer just so I can make these all year round! They are bursting with cranberries and pecans throughout!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now, too. If you make any recipes be sure to tag them with #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line muffin pan with liners. Set aside.
- In medium bowl whisk together flour, oats, baking soda and sugar. Set aside.
- In a medium size pot, melt butter. Remove from heat.
- Whisk eggs and milk into melted butter.
- Pour butter mixture into flour mixture. Stir well.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Scoop into muffin liners.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 3g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice*
Strawberry Breakfast Recipes from around the web!
- Strawberry Almond Coffee Cake: This delish Strawberry Almond Coffee Cake is free of refined sugar, gluten, and grains. A perfect dessert to show off fresh in-season strawberries!
- This Strawberry Bread Pudding is perfect for a special occasion!
- Perfect Strawberry Scones: These are perfect for breakfast or brunch and pack a lot of strawberry flavor regardless of when strawberries are in season.
- Because I like oats in my breakfast foods how about this Strawberry Baked Oatmeal!
- Easy to make Strawberry Jam!
- In addition to the scones above sometimes you just need a small batch, here you go! Small Batch Strawberry Scones Recipe with white chocolate!