These Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies couldn’t be any easier! With an abundant amount of chocolate goodness these chewy cookies will be a hit!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Are you ready for another cookie recipe? Well I’ve got just the one for you!
It’s soft, chewy and full of peppermint and chocolate flavors! You will LOVE this one!
I can’t believe we are at the end of the year already! It seems like it breezed by super fast, especially since the beginning of November.
While I love the holiday season I really want everything to slow down so we can really enjoy it!
Ways I do that is by getting in the kitchen and baking with the kids. They love it and it help makes memories that will last and last.
Are these easy to make?
Yes! They are so easy! Just check out the step by step photos I have for you!
This recipe is a basic recipe with basic ingredients:
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- baking soda
- peppermint m&m’s
- chocolate chips
Can I use any M&M?
Sure you can! These are totally adaptable to whatever flavor you want them to be!
I love the flavors of peppermint and chocolate chips together but you can go crazy!
You can add peanut butter, mint, caramel, almond, hazelnut! Basically whatever flavor you can find, you should try!
Need some more cookie inspiration?
How about trying these out!
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies never disappoint! They are so good dipped in chocolate!
- Because I have a thing for cookies dipped in chocolate you should totally give these Italian Butter Cookies a try as well!
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies are so delicious and easy! You have to try it!
Want to follow along?
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup white chocolate peppermint m&m's
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl add butter and sugars. Mix well until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift in flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Stir in m&m's and chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from https://www.injennieskitchen.com/2015/06/best-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe-01/
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice