Instant Pot Three Bean Chili is so delicious and full of flavor! Twenty minutes of pressure cooking and you have this amazing bowl of comfort food!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
You guys have been going crazy for this Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes and Carrots, I thought it would be time to give you another recipe using your pressure cooker!
I have tested this recipe with my family over the last few weeks and I think I finally go it to where it has enough flavor but no to much spice! They are kind of picky on it not being too spicy!
For me I love the spice! So there is the option where you could definitely add some heat to it if you are like me and want more of a kick!
When it comes to chili I like mine not too thick and not to runny. I think this particular recipes has a good balance. As it sits it will thicken up a little but that just makes it so much better!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
You might be wondering how long this takes to make. Well it takes about 5 minutes before you put the lid on. Once you put the lid on and bring it to pressure you are looking at another 10 minutes for it to pressurize. After that it is 20 minutes actual cooking time.
You can’t beat 35 minutes total to have this on the table!
MORE INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- If you are looking for more quick recipes in your instant pot I would start with this Instant Pot Creamy Mushroom Risotto! It only takes 7 minutes to cook and it comes together in a jiffy!
- How about this Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Shrimp? This one only takes 4 minutes to cook! You can’t beat that!
- Don’t forget your favorite pork instant pot recipe!
TO FOLLOW ALONG:
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 15.5 oz can light red kidney beans
- 1 15.5 oz can cannellini beans
- 1 15.5 oz can chili beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Turn Instant Pot on sauté. Pour in olive oil, then add onions
- Cook for 3 minutes on high.
- Add ground beef and stir.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, cannellini beans, chili beans, garlic powder, oregano, salt and basil. Stir well.
- Close lid. Hit cancel on Instant Pot and hit manual. Program for 20 minutes. Make sure valve is set to seal position. (will take almost 10 minutes to come to pressure).
- When timer is done turn valve to quick release. (Watch out for hot steam)
- Open Instant Pot, move food to serving dish. Sprinkle with toppings.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 412 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 50mg Sodium: 1273mg Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 11g Sugar: 8g Protein: 29g
Want more Instant Pot Recipes? How about these I found around the web!
- Low Carb Stuffed Pepper Soup. It takes about 30 minutes and looks incredible!
- Instant Pot Clam Chowder. I will have to admit I have never had clam chowder but now I really want too!
- Instant Pot White Chicken Chili. I could see this being a family favorite!