This post is sponsored in conjunction with AppleWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
A delicious way to start the day is with these Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins. They are moist, slightly sweet and full of flavor!
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
I’ve been on a breakfast kick as you can see! I just absolutely love having a variety of muffins in the freezer so that the kids can pull them out when they like to have one for breakfast!
These Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins are equally good!
To make these muffins I simply followed my basic recipe and added a touch more cinnamon and of course apples to them!
The crumb topping I went a little further and added oats to it as well! It was definitely an added bonus to the top!
Don’t forget to check out all of the recipes for Apple Week and click on over to my first post to check out the list of prizes to win for the giveaway!
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Adam's Extract Strawberry flavor
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray loaf pan with no stick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl add butter and sugar. Mix slowly till incorporated.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mix in extract.
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- Mix flour into mixture alternating with sour cream until all is incorporated.
- Stir in berries.
- Pour into loaf pan. Top with a few sliced strawberries (optional).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 72mg Sodium: 108mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 18g Protein: 4g
- Apple & Red Cabbage Slow-Cooker Sauerkraut by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Apple Bourbon Pork Tenderloin with Nutternut Squash by Girl Abroad
- Apple Butter-Glazed Chicken Wings by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Apple Cherry Swirl Cookies by The Monday Box
- Apple Cider Baked Donuts by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Apple Cider Donuts by House of Nash Eats
- Apple Cider Mules by The Redhead Baker
- Apple Fritters by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Spice Poke Cake by Jonesin’ for Taste
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by Books n’ Cooks
- Apple Pandowdy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad by Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts by Everyday Eileen
- Baked Cinnamon Apples by The Anthony Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Caramel Apple Galette by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix by Lemon Blossoms
- Chicken with Apple, Onion, and Cider Sauce by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Apple Fritters by The Freshman Cook
- Chipotle Turkey, Apple, & Sweet Potato Chili by Savory Moments
- Dairy Queen Copy Cat Apple Pie Blizzard by An Affair from the Heart
- Dutch Oven Apple Cobbler by West Via Midwest
- Harvest Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Love and Confections
- Herby Ginger Apple Compote by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Individual Skillet Apple Pies by Family Around the Table
- Instant Pot Apple Butter by Soulfully Made
- Japanese Beef Curry (Kare Raisu) by Palatable Pastime
- Kielbasa, Apple, Bacon, Sweet Potato Skillet Meal by Tip Garden
- Mini Apple Crisp Baked Apples by Cooking With Carlee
- New England Apple Cake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pan Apple Cakes by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers by Daily Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chai Apple Butter by Mildly Meandering
- Spiked Mulled Apple Cider by Caroline’s Cooking
- Stuffed Apples with Homemade Sausage and Rice by Our Good Life
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Swiss Diamond, Nordic Ware, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, The Spice House, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oats and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts or entry.