Carrot Cake Mug Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a homemade quick dessert that is made in about 3 minutes! Perfect for this time of year!
Hi all! I’m back with another dessert for #EasterSweetsWeek! I’ve seen a bunch of people already enter the giveaway! Make sure you head on down to the end of the post to enter! YAY!
If you didn’t get to see my first recipe it was this Malted Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie! You do not want to miss this so make sure you check it out!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- In large mug add butter and melt In microwave for 60 seconds.
- Add the egg, milk, vanilla, flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir with a fork till mixed.
- Stir in carrot and walnuts.
- Microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of mug.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk together. Pour over cake.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from Land O'Lakes Mug Cake.
Check out the amazing #EasterSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Candy and Fudge:
- Piña Colada Biscotti from My Sweet Zepol
- Lemon Madeleines from Mildly Meandering
- Jelly Bean Flower Cookies from The Decorated Cookie
- Coconut Macaroon Easter Nests from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry Lemon Pancakes with Blueberry Compote from A Classic Twist
- Strawberry Cream Puffs from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Pecan Praline French Toast Bake from Southern From Scratch
- Pistachio Cannolis from The Whimsy One
- Carrot Cake Cream Cheese Pudding Trifles from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Almond Apple Cheesecake Bars from Pint Sized Baker
No Bake Desserts:
- No-Bake Funfetti Cheesecake from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream Bonbons from For the Love of Food
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older.. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from Marh 26th – April 1st at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterwards and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week long event, #EasterSweetsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Rainier Fruit, Anolon and Microplane! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #EasterSweetsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.