Bacon Ranch Skillet Nachos are the perfect party food! Lots of cheese and bacon makes this an easy appetizer for your festivities!
I’m somewhat excited about the fact that this year’s Super Bowl is being played in the area I live in. The town is jumping with excitement as people are flooding the area.
Even though the local team didn’t make it into the final, people are still looking forward to game day!
This week on Sunday Supper were are giving you a bunch of Easy Football Food Ideas for Game Day! We have super savory and super sweet ideas! Make sure you scroll to the bottom and check them out! ENJOY!
Bacon Ranch Skillet Nachos #SundaySupper
- 8 slices bacon diced
- 3- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium size pan, cook bacon on medium heat for 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In small skillet add tortilla chips.
Top with cheese.
Top with bacon.
Bake for 12 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
Drizzle with ranch dressing.
Top with green onions.
Serve and ENJOY!
WANT TO CONNECT MORE WITH THEBITTERSIDEOFSWEET? FOLLOW AT:
Easy Football Food Ideas for Game Day
Super Savory Recipes
- Air Fryer Hot Wings by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Bacon Ranch Skillet Nachos by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Baked Jalapeño Poppers by My World Simplified
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Beer Battered Mushroom Bites by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Bourbon Beef and Bean Chili by Cooking on the Ranch
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread wtih Bacon by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Buffalo Chicken Potato Nachos by Simple and Savory
- Caramelized Onion and Gorgonzola Pizza by Caroline’s Cooking
- Football-Shaped Meat and Cheese Plate by Shockingly Delicious
- Garlic Spinach Dip by Wholistic Woman
- Hot Mexican Dip Recipe by Life Tastes Good
- Oven Fried Fish Sliders by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Piglets in Milk Bun Blankets by Wild Wild Whisk
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dippers by Hardly A Goddess
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs with Bourbon BBQ Sauce by Sunday Supper Movement
- Spinach and Artichoke Hummus with Homemade Pita Chips by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Stout Braised Meatballs with Bacon Jam by Gourmet Everyday
- Super Easy Spicy Green Onion Dip by Cooking Chat
- Super Simple Salmon Bites by Bites of Wellness
Sweet Super Recipes
- Mexican Buñuelos (Cinnamon and Sugar Fritters) by A Little Fish in the Kitchen
- Peanut Butter and Caramel Stuffed Oatmeal Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Easy S’mores Dessert Dip by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Touchdown Turtle Brownie Bites by Soulfully Made
The Sunday Supper Movement is committed to bringing our readers delicious recipes that encourage them to gather and eat together around the family table. Search for your favorite ingredients on our Sunday Supper website. Also check out the Sunday Supper Pinterest boards for plenty more ideas and inspiration.