Unreal Lunch Lady Brownies made with just a few basic ingredients and Unreal Candy Coated Milk Chocolates.
I am honored to be a Stonyfield Clean Plate Club Member. This post is in partnership with Stonyfield and UnReal Candy. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that allow me to share quality content and recipes with you!
Hey all! I am popping in here really quickly today to share with you my newest version of Lunch Lady Brownies! I had so much fun making them the last time that I figured I would make them again with just a few changes.
I am in such a rush because guess what? I am so EXCITED! My mom, sister and niece are coming for a visit on Thursday! Yippee!
None of my family have been to visit since we moved over a year ago to Indiana! So you can imagine what I have been spending my time doing the last week or so.
Cleaning! That’s right I have been doing spring, fall, holiday and vacation cleaning all in one.
Now when I say cleaning I mean all of those little spots in the house that I have kind of just let go or figured I would get around to it another day. Those are the places that I have been working on.
These brownies probably won’t last long enough in my house for my family to try so I will share them with you!
The changes I made was substituted the pumpkin for Stoneyfield Smooth & Creamy French Vanilla Yogurt and reduced the sugar. I decided to leave off the frosting to make them a little lighter and less sweet. I also add Unreal Candies to them to make it fun for the kiddos! ENJOY!
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons Stoneyfield Smooth and Creamy French Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Unreal Coated Milk Chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray 8x11 pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, cocoa, cinnamon and sugar. Mix in flour and beat well. Add in eggs, and yogurt. Still in 1/4 cup milk chocolates.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup milk chocolates.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- When brownies are done, allow to cool completely.
- Spread on frosting. Serve and ENJOY!