My hubby has been working so hard in our garden this summer! We have been overloaded with tomatoes, peppers and zucchini.
It has been amazing how well those have grown in our garden in Indiana.
When we lived in NC we would get a good production but nothing like what we have had this summer.
I naturally wanted to make a bread with our zucchini but I thought I would go with muffins instead.
My main reason was so that I could freeze the muffins after I made them.
I think you will love these Chocolate Zucchini Banana Muffins!
Chocolate Zucchini Banana Muffins #SundaySupper
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup swerve sweetener granular
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate chopped
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Line 2 12 cup muffin pans with baking liners.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and baking powder together in small bowl. Set aside.
- In mixer add sweetener, eggs, vanilla and oil. Mix till incorporated well.
- Add in dry ingredients till combined.
- Stir in zucchini, banana and chocolate.
- Scoop evenly into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, serve and ENJOY!
- Blackberry Lemon Thyme Syrup by Sunday Supper Movement
- Brinjal pickle (Indian eggplant relish/aubergine chutney) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Freezer Mixed Berry Puree by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Ginger Fig Jam by Palatable Pastime
- Herbed Salsa by What Smells So Good?
- Homemade Giardiniera by Curious Cuisiniere
- Homemade Sriracha by Monica’s Table
- Hot Pepper Oil by Feeding Big and more
- Mediterranean Chutney by Wholistic Woman
- Nanny’s 7-Day Sweet Pickles by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Nectarine Kumquat Habanero Chutney by Food Lust People Love
- No Pectin Mixed Berry Jam by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Peach Butter by Redhead Baker
- Pear Ginger Jam by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Simple Basil Butter by Momma’s Meals
- Spicy Mango Jam by Family Foodie
- Stove Top Roasted Garlic by Cricket’s Confections
- Tomato and Chili Pepper Jam by Delaware Girl Eats
- Grilled Peach and Burrata Pizza by An Appealing Plan
- Oven Roasted Tomato Basil Marinara Sauce by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Tomato-Zucchini Pesto Flatbread with Chevre and Balsamic Drizzle by The Weekend Gourmet
- Homemade Fruit Leather by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apple Sauce by Books n’ Cooks
- Chocolate Zucchini Banana Muffins by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Drunken Peaches by Nosh My Way
- Freeze and Bake Blueberry Pie by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- How to Freeze Peaches and Make Peach Sauce by The Freshman Cook
- How to Make Chocolate Zucchini Bread by Asian In America
- Mom’s Zucchini Bread by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Peach Yogurt Popsicles by Food Done Light
- Summer Fruit Crisp by Pies and Plots
- Summer Fruit Popsicles by Powered By BLING
- Berry Shrubs + A Cocktail by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.