This Peach Honey Pecan Galette is a classic french recipe with the added seasonal flavor of peaches!
Hey guys! I am popping in here real fast today. We are in the process of ending our vacation by making the long 12 hour drive home from Myrtle Beach!
So today with Sunday Supper we are talking about peaches! Peaches are one of my all time favorite fruits behind strawberries! It is, at times, hard to find them just ripe and ready to eat but when they are in season they are fabulous! Today’s event host is Sue Lau of A Palatable Pastime. Thank you Sue!!
Make sure to scroll down to see all of the different recipes that contain peaches! ENJOY!
- For the crust:
- 1½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons ice cold water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- For the filling:
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixer, using the flat blade, add flour and butter. Mix till it is crumbly. Slowly add in water and 2 tablespoons honey till combined.
- Roll in disc and cover in plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 mins.
- In the meantime add peaches, honey and pecans to a large pan. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until peaches are soft. Set aside.
- Roll out dough into an 9 inch circle.Place on baking sheet.
- Place peach mixture in the center of dough and fold up the edges leaving the center free.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Allow to cool, cut and ENJOY!
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Grilled Peach Summer Salad with Arugula and Haloumi Cheese byThe Hungry Goddess
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peach and Blackberry Crisp by And She Cooks
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peaches and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches and Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.