Super simple and festive Firecracker Muddy Buddies!
Hey all! I am back here this Sunday with another post with Sunday Supper! This week we are focusing on easy to make “All-American” recipes! Hence the Firecracker Muddy Buddies!
Now you may call them puppy chow, but where I am from they are muddy buddies!
You might also think that the shape of these are a little off from your traditional favorite snack. Well there is a lovely blogger, Gloria from Simply Gloria who makes her snacks with bugles. I always wanted to give them a try! This seemed like the perfect time to do that! Hope you enjoy!
Firecracker Muddy Buddies #SundaySupper
- 3 cups original bugles
- 3 cubes almond bark one ounce each
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup raspberry jello
- 1/4 cup berry blue jello
- red white and blue sprinkles
- Place bugles in large bowl. Set aside.
- Place one cup of powdered sugar in plastic bag. Add raspberry jello. Mix well.
- Place one cup of powdered sugar in plastic bag. Add berry blue jello. Mix well.
- Place one cup of powdered sugar in plastic bag. Set aside.
- Heat almond bark in microwave for 2 minutes or until melted. Stir after 1 minute. Pour over bugles and stir till completely coated.
- Place one cup of bugles into each plastic bag. Mix well till bugles are coated with sugar.
- Mix together, top with sprinkles and ENJOY!
Thanks so much to our host this week, Cindy of Cindy’s Recipes and Writings! Don’t forget to hop on over and check out all of the fabulous recipes!!
- Honey Berry Blue Cheese Ball by Magnolia Days
- How to make Chicken Yakitori in Skewers for #SundaySupper by Asian In America
America the Beautiful Beverages
Raise the Flag Breakfasts
- Breakfast Cake Stars with Strawberry Syrup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Red, White, and Blue Berrylicious Smoothie Bowl by The Hungry Goddess
For the Red, White and Blue Salads and Main Dishes
- Bang Bang Pork Chops by Wholistic Woman
- Blueberry and Watermelon Arugula Salad by A Mind Full Mom
- Blueberry Barbecue Sauce for Red, White and Blue Chicken Skewers by Caroline’s Cooking
- Firecracker Hot Dogs by Sunday Supper Movement
- Founder’s Mac and Cheese by Cooking Chat
- Pumped Up Potato Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Red Hot Chicken and Blue Cheese Bites by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Red White & Blue Caprese Salad by Go Epicurista
- Red White and Blue Fruit Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Red, White, and Blue Salad by Simple and Savory
- Watermelon Salad with Feta & Blueberries by Monica’s Table
- Yankee Doodle Noodle Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Oh Say Can You See Desserts
- All-American Patriotic Dessert Tarts by Family Around The Table
- Berry Cheesecake Flag Dessert by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cherry Vanilla Poke Cake by Cookin’ Mimi
- Easy (No Bake!) Two Bite Berry Pies by Cooking With Carlee
- Firecracker Muddy Buddies by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Flag Fruit Pizza by Dash of Evans
- Homemade Snow Cones by Palatable Pastime
- Patriotic M&M Cookie Bars by Alida’s Kitchen
- Patriotic Smoothie Pops by Crazed Mom
- Red, White, and Blue Berry Pound Cake Bites by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Kabob Flag by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Red, White, and Blue Fruit Tart by Life Tastes Good
- Red, White and Blue Granita by Dessert Geek
- Red, White, and Blue M&M Cookies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Red White and Blue Parfaits by Desserts Required
- Red, White and Blue Popsicles by Our Good Life
- Red, White, and Blue Rice Krispie Treats by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Red, White and Blue Shooting Stars by The Freshman Cook
- Red White and Blue Strawberries with Chantilly Cream by Pine Needles In My Salad
- Rice Krispies Treat Birthday Cake by Pies and Plots
- Rosemary Cookies with Tomato Jam by The Finer Cookie
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.