Start your holidays off with these Peppermint Truffles!
I made these and I can not stop eating them! I sent a picture to my family and told them they all need to visit just so I could have someone to feed them too! 🙂
I love making candy recipes, like this chocolate peanut butter fudge! That is always a hit this time of year.
If candy making is not your thing how about these chocolate chocolate pudding cookies! They are soft and so delicious!
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make an recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cups Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- crushed candy cane optional
- In medium bowl add cream and chocolate chips. Microwave for one minute.
- Stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in baking chips.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a melon baller or a small cookie scooper, scoop chocolate into a ball.
- Place in powdered sugar and roll around till covered.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with crushed candy cane and refrigerate until ready to serve!