This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallFlavors #CollectiveBias
Fun fall cupcakes filled with pumpkin, spices and coffee! Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes are the perfect fall treat!
As much time as I spend on the internet because of this job of mine I see new products that are coming out all the time. There are so many times that I see something and I say, I just have to try that!
That is how I felt when I saw these M&M’S® Pumpkin Spice Latte! My first question was, where can I find these? I must try them! Well you can find them exclusively at Target!
Who doesn’t love to go to Target and hit up that dollar section while you are there? I know I do! I picked up a pretty orange and white bowl, some festive sprinkles and burlap!
I am full into fall baking right now and I thought why not make some cake! Well my cake did not turn out as planned because it always sticks to the pan! I mean always my friends. I can grease, I can flour and it just doesn’t want to come out.
So I decided to do cupcakes. My kids were happy because they love cupcakes, especially when there are M&M’S involved! By the way you can get a Cartwheel offer right now for these M&M’S® Pumpkin Spice Latte and Dunkin’ Donuts® Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
For this particular cupcake I decided to add some Dunkin’ Donuts® Pumpkin Spice Coffee to my Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix! And let me just tell you what a perfect mix it was!
You can smell the spices as soon as you open the package and see the pretty pumpkin color when you start to mix your ingredients together! Everything else is pretty standard in making these cupcakes. Add some eggs, oil and water and don’t forget the coffee! ENJOY!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- 15.25 oz Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup brewed Dunkin' Donuts® Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- FOR THE ICING:
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 6 ounces butter softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup M&M'S® Pumpkin Spice Latte chopped
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Line two 12 cup muffin tins with baking liners.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, water, oil and coffee.
- Divide into liners
- Bake for 19-23 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Set aside to completely cool.
- FOR THE ICING:
- Beat together cream cheese and butter.
- Add powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time to the cream cheese.
- Stir in M&M'S.
- Piped onto cooled cupcakes.
- Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Now don’t be fooled if you head to Target and you can’t find the cake mix. In my store I found the mix in the seasonal department. The M&M’S were front and center so it made it easy to see and the coffee was well of course, on the coffee aisle! Tell me, what kind of cake would you like to make?