The perfect treat for an anytime snack. 3 ingredient White Chocolate Blueberry Tarts ready in 15 minutes!
If you follow along on Instagram and Facebook you would have seen that we moved. My hubby got a new job and within a month we were packed and moved from the South to the Midwest! I’ve never lived in the Midwest so it is definitely going to be an adjustment.
We’ve been in our new home for a week now and the kids are headed back to a new school this week.
I am really not ready to let the summer go yet. I keep trying to figure out where it went. July and the beginning of August pretty much seem like a blur to me.
When I made these peach tarts last month I knew I needed to make them again. I have a feeling you guys are going to be seeing a lot of these tarts around here because they are so simple and easy to make and I don’t feel like I have to make a ton.
I’m thinking the kids are going to love these for the first day of school! ENJOY!
- ⅔ sheet of puff pastry
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw puff pastry according to packaging. Lightly flour counter and roll out pastry with rolling pin.
- Cut into 6 equal squares.
- Top with blueberries
- Cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. When done allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 1 minute and drizzle on tarts.
- Serve and ENJOY!