Baked Herbed Salmon perfect for fish Fridays or all year round! Easy salmon topped with a few herbs and baked to make a simple easy dinner.
Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!
This Baked Herb Salmon is about the easiest dish you are going to make!
We tend to make this during the season of lent when we only eat fish on Fridays but you can totally eat this all year round.
Especially if you are looking to do a low carb or Mediterranean diet! This is perfect for that!
I can’t say it enough how simple and easy this dish is.
This dish is super simple and basically there are only a few ingredients and steps to taking this from freezer to the dinner table. And fortunately because I used frozen salmon here you can really enjoy this all year round! ENJOY!
If you’re on Facebook come check out this fun little group I’ve got going on. Instagram is a fun resource I’m using right now. If you make any recipes make sure to tag them #bittersideofsweetrecipes so I can see your creations!
Want to connect more with The Bitter Side of Sweet? Follow at:
If you like this recipe you may also like these other salmon recipes!
- Air Fryer Salmon
- Sheet Pan Lemon, Garlic & Herb Salmon with Asparagus
- Mediterranean Salmon Foil Packets
- Grilled Wild Coho Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets, thawed according to packaging
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix dill weed, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper together in a little bowl.
- Place salmon on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each salmon with herbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
- Top with lemon juice and serve with favorite sides! ENJOY!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 476Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 404mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 50g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice