This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
I am having such a great time working with the kids at the preschool. It can be challenging but rewarding every single day. We are in the middle of planning our Easter arts and crafts and I thought these Easter Bunny Pudding Cups would go right along with what we are doing.
One thing we have to focus on when teaching the kids is working with their sensory skills. When I was preparing the coconut my little ones jumped right in and loved how it felt when mixing the green to the coconut. They wanted to play in it all day and my hubby just wanted to eat it. He is the big coconut fan in our house.
These are super easy to make and takes less than five minutes as well. Just pop open your easy to open Snack Pack puddings that I picked up at Walmart, top with green coconut ( which is the grass) and then make the bunny. I took a golden oreo cookie and used a dot of frosting to glue a mini marshmallow on it for the bunny tail. Then I used two honey maid teddy grahams decorated with a little more frosting for the ears.
- 6 Count Chocolate Snack Pack Pudding Cups
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 4 drops of green food coloring
- 6 golden oreos
- 12 honey maid honey teddy grahams
- tub of white frosting
- 6 mini marshmallows
- Open pudding cups and set aside.
- Prepare coconut by placing in a bowl and add food coloring. Mix till completely green.
- Divide on to each pudding cup.
- Pipe a dot of frosting onto each oreo and add marshmallow to represent a bunny tail.
- Place oreos on top of coconut.
- For each pudding cup, add two teddy grahams as the ears. Turn upside down and use the arms as the ears. Pipe on frosting and place inside the top of the pudding cup. ENJOY!