I know what you are thinking, why a pie crust after Thanksgiving? Well this Pecan Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust was too good for me to go without giving you guys the recipe. And since I am here to share my recipes with you, I definitely wanted to share this!
In the month of November I shared with you guys two different types of pies that I used this crust for. What is great about this crust is that depending on what your recipe calls for, cooked or uncooked crust, this crust works great in both. I tried it out on this pie and this pie!
It is super easy to make. I know I have said this before but really, if you need an uncooked crust all you have to do is crust up some graham crackers add the pecans and sugars, melted butter and boom, your done! If you need it cooked then you use the same process and then just bake it in the oven for 10 minutes and then boom, your done! Seriously, too easy! ENJOY!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
- 10 cinnamon graham crackers
- 4 oz butter,
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Spray a prepared 9 inch pie pan.
- In a small pot melt the butter. Set aside.
- In a food processor or in a plastic baggie crush the graham crackers.
- In a bowl add crumbs pecans and sugars. Pour in butter and mix with a fork.
- Press into the bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- IF YOU NEED A COOKED CRUST:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cook for 10 minutes. Completely cool before using.
Here are some pie crust from around the web!
All Butter Pie Crust from Crazy for Crust
Perfect Pie Crust from Brown Eyed Baker
Homemade Chocolate Wafer Pie Crust from Fifteen Spatulas