Nutella Swirl Cheesecake is my new baking discovery!
I have had this springform pan for about three years now and have only ever attempted to make cheesecake once. Well after making this I will be making them more often for sure!
I made this last weekend for a Father’s Day dessert. I wanted to do something totally different for my husband. I decided I didn’t just want to make a plain cheesecake and since I have a huge stock of Nutella in my pantry courtesy of my mom I decided to add it to my cheesecake.
I am obsessed with Nutella! I figure it would be a match made in heaven! My obsession goes as far as I think I want this case for my new Iphone my hubby got me for Mother’s Day. My sister keeps tagging me on Instagram pictures of Nutella! Love it!!
This is pretty much a basic cheesecake recipe. Since I had not made cheesecake in so long I thought it would be best to go with the professionals. So I used Krafts Philadelphia Classic Cheesecake recipe. It will not disappoint. ENJOY!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
- 1- 1 and ½ cups graham cracker crumbs (12 graham crackers)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3- 8oz block of cream cheese, room temperature ( I used Philadelphia Cream Cheese)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread melted
- Special equipment: 9 inch springform pan
- Preheat oven 325 degrees
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of your pan.
- In large mixing bowl combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix till sugar is incorporated well.
- Add one egg at a time and mix till smooth.
- Pour into pan on top of graham cracker crust.
- Pour melted Nutella on top. Using a knife swirl the Nutella into the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 65-70 minutes or until the middle of cake is almost set.
- When done cool cake for 5 minutes. Release cake from rim of pan and cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Cut and ENJOY!!
Want more yummy desserts? Here you go!!
This recipe is linked at these great sites!