Pink Salmon Quinoa Patties that are perfect for a side dish, appetizer or the main attraction at any meal!
I discovered quinoa a little less than a year ago and I have been obsessed ever since. What is even more surprising to me is that my Tuna Quinoa Patties are one of my most popular post. I really didn’t know how it was going to be combining a type of canned fish with quinoa but guys really, it’s DELICIOUS!!
If you have not tried them you must. And today I am giving you the option to try them with salmon. I will say that I did change up my recipe just a bit because I wanted to add Greek yogurt to them. Why? Because I am obsessed with Greek yogurt as well and add it to everything. It’s okay guys I know I have problems!! My son did not enjoy these when I made them with tuna but he really liked it when I made them with the pink salmon. So try and ENJOY!!
Want to connect more with TheBitterSideofSweet? Follow at:
- 1 14.75 oz. can pink salmon, drained and bones removed
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 egg
- ½ cup italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup vanilla greek yogrut ( I used chobani)
- olive oil for frying
- Using large pan add enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan, turn on medium heat.
- In the meantime combine salmon, quinoa, egg, bread crumbs, greek yogurt, salt and pepper.
- After all ingredients are mixed together roll and flatten into patties.(depending on size of pan you may have to do in two batches.)
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Cool and ENJOY!
Need more dishes? Here you go!!
this recipe may be linked that these sites!