I took the recipe from the S’mores granola bars that I made and I made them basic. These granola bars are going to be my basic bar when I need to throw together a quick snack. I did these with my husband in mind. He likes honey and is in need of me to replenish his goodie basket at work. Something homemade and great in taste!
Honey Granola Bars
A basic granola bar with yummy honey flavor!
Yield: 18 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
2 cups quick oats
1 cup crushed rice Chex Mix
1. Melt butter, sugar and honey.
2. Boil till all sugar has dissolved.
3. Take off heat and add oats and Chex Mix to butter mixer.
4. Press into 8X8 ungreased pan.
5. Refrigerate for 5 minutes till set.
6. Cut and Enjoy!
These can be stored in a plastic covered container for up to a week (if they last that long!)